Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Disturbia

"What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? I'm going crazy now"
I've been constantly thinking about 3 things for the past month,
1) smoking weed
2) being with him
3) smoking weed & being with him
Ramadhan will be here in 3 days. I love fasting, and staying away from sin and all that. but I hate -no, I despise- all the iftaar parties. HUGE NO. If you were planning on inviting me to one, PLEASE DON'T. I WILL ROLLERSKATE OUT OF THE WINDOW OF THE 78TH FLOOR OF THE TALLEST BULDING IN THE WORLD.

Jeez. Forgive my manners, I didn't even introduce myself.
I am Q. The last letter of my hubands name. I chose it as my pseudonym (or whatever, ask Honeyfuckingboo, she knows better) because I love him and respect him so much. I am a 17 year old girl. You would have guessed that by now cause why would a 17 year old boy have a husband, right? I am a socialite, and that scares me... I blame my parents for it. It is 04:15am now and I'm feeling dizzy. boohoo I should have just gone to sleep. We are updating this blog, but is anyone reading it? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Um, If you understand the Hindustani language, you should watch the movie, Kaminey. Now. Buhbye peace out <3

4 comments:

  1. We're gonna get high on weed one day. I made Columbian friends at GYLC, don't worry. We got suppliers (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt realise THAT was why you chose Q.
    And yes, it is a pseudonym.]


    and LOOOOOL
    "why would a 17 year old /boy/ have a husband, right?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. I was also wondering. I want people to read our blog. Because it is a cool blog. And because we're cool kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. start commenting on other blogs noh

    ReplyDelete