Saturday, August 15, 2009

The First One.

Good morning/noon/evening/whateverdependingonwhereyouare!
I'm sure you have stumbled across this blog by accident, and I hope you haven't stubbed your toe while doing so.
Let me tell you the story behind this blog. Q, Chelsea and I were very bored during the summer of '09 so we decided to create a blog to share our boredom with each other and with you. It would help us pass the time and let us be creative too.
Right now I'm sitting in Q's living room, eating popcorn, wishing Chelsea didn't have to go home so early and lamenting the fact that I only have two whole years of teenhood ahead of me. Today is my birthday. My eighteenth. A milestone. And what am I doing to celebrate? Nothing special. Just hanging out at Q's while she chats with her guy on the other laptop.
Q, Chelsea and I live in the wonderful land of Dubai. It may be crowded, congested with half-constructed buildings everywhere, but its home and we love it.
The three of us will be blogging about anything and everything we want. I will probably rant. Chelsea will probably provide insightful food for thought and Q will provide the laughs and randomness. (Of course, I am only speculating here, Q and Chels.)
I hope you enjoy reading our blog, please leave a comment to tell us what we should and should not do.
See you soon!
~Honeybee
PS; Q is currently making a fool of herself by dancing with her three little neices and going "lalalalaaa, lalalalaaa"

2 comments:

  1. uffoh, you naughty honeyboo... telling the whole world what goes on inside the four walls of my secure darling little home?
    I'll get you back for this!! >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well done Honeybee. May there be many more. Birthdays and blogposts I mean.

    ReplyDelete