Tuesday, August 18, 2009

okay. don't read this.

today,
i am writing a blogpost. after like, a gazillion-and-one years.

today,
i rediscovered this little gem i loved when i first started browsing dA: [link]

today,
i am a seventeen-year-old whose going to turn eighteen in a few months but has done absolutely NOTHING useful or interesting in her entire life. woot.

today,
i am confused, dreading and about-to-be-complicated and scared and wondering about things and wondering if i am being wondered about.

Its just one of those stupid days when you feel so restless and unwanted. Scarily, I've been having alot of these stupid days. Anywho (yeah, did you notice that? some people use that instead of 'anyhow', and its freaking annoying, so STOP)

I didn't use capital letters in the first part of my post. It was kind of an experiment you see. I was thinking about this last night. Thinking that capitalizing letters draws attention to certain letters and makes them seem more important when they are not, but are just the same as all the other letters. Thinking that capitalizing 'i' is a very selfish thing to do, and wondering why it is done.

Wow, wish I made sense.

Actually I've been having 'issues' with letters on the whole. Not just what I mentioned, I've also been reading words wrong. Like, untie seems united, and evolve looks like love. Hehe, no one ever has 'issues' with letters. But excuse me I'm bored and I'd like to pretend that I'm not. ( No, I don't normally use 'hehe' but it somehow felt right here) And that reminds me, 'Love is in the air'. No thats not a song (um, it probably IS) but I just kind of feel alot of loving going on. Por ejemplo, Q, even though she's not near me right now, must be lying on her bed waiting for a certain 'someone' in the land of Taj Mahal to text back. Haha! And Honeybee, must be replaying the wonderful details of her meetupcoughdate with the amazing lead-guitarist of Watertone yesterday, in her head. *Insert the hideous emoticon you get when you type colon p on skype*

Its okay to be in love though, I've concluded. If it really is love I mean. Not lust or attraction or just plain dumbassness. If you really actually find somebody whom you like spending time with and whom you can talk to about absolutely anything in the world, then that ought to be okay. I've concluded this because I really didn't believe in love before. But things change. Or people do. Or both..I dunno.

Note: No, this was not a confession.

Another note: This was the most pointless blogpost in the history of pointless blogposts and if you do not read it, you'd be doing me a big favour. But since you've gotten to the end, and are reading this note, it probably means that you've finished reading already and all I've got to say to that is. THANKS A BUNCH, YOU SUCK.

- Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Thanksabunch for blogging but IT WASNT A DATE
    wth.
    ew.

    other than that, i KNEW your blog posts would be like this one. I knjow you too well for your own good *devil emoticon from msn*

    Q IS probably waiting for him to message or talking to him online right now.

    ReplyDelete